Ziata Guitars™ was founded in 1999 by George Ziatas, Luthier. George Ziatas, has been making lattice-braced classical guitars since the year 2000 and exporting them to musicians around the world. Ziata Guitars™ is now exclusively focused on manufacturing electric guitars and pickups.
Contraster™ & George Ziatas (Luthier)
George Ziatas, Luthier, is the creator of the new high definition sound Contraster™ guitar. The Contraster™ is an original sounding electric guitar that has an amazing high-definition tone that is crisp, clean, sustained & with no muffled or nasally tones.
Prior to establishing the guitar manufacturing company, George Ziatas, was a musician who started playing the guitar in 1991. During the early years, he made his own instruments and set off in search of the perfect tone. At this time he discovered a new way of building instruments that produced a distinct sound and for a number of years following, he toiled with this invention in order to innovate it. During his professional career as a Luthier, he accumulated more knowledge on sound production and over the last several years has dedicated himself to working on this unique work in sound innovation. This led to developing the first model guitar with high-definition sound, named Contraster™.
• The creation of the Contraster™ name was inspired by the unique high 'contrast' sound & tonal quality the guitar generates.
• The Contraster™ is tonal & responsive to the touch, the strings feel alive!
• The high-definition sound creates clarity. By increasing the gain on your amp to compensate, this drives the amp harder and creates more tone.
• The tone is clear and well defined at low or high volumes.
• Individual notes within a chord are well defined & clean even when using high gain distortion.
• No need for expensive effects to get brilliant quality sound.
• No more muffled notes. Use dead old strings & you will think they are a new set!
The Contraster™ has:
• Unique electronics & pickups that produce a unique high-definition sound.
• New high-definition technology that provides unlimited possibilities to generate clarity of sound.
• An 'S' shape double cutaway body with original design headstock. Designed using CAD (Computer-Aided-Design) & manufactured by CNC.
• Passive pickups (No batteries).
• Pickups & components essential to the sound are manufactured in Adelaide, South Australia. Ziata Guitars™ outsources some components including bodies & necks in order to keep cost down. All parts are subject to strict quality control.
• Final assembly & testing by George Ziatas (Luthier) to ensure quality is not compromised.
Kickstarter Campaign Coming Soon!
Ziata Guitars is releasing the new Contraster™ electric guitar on Kickstarter Soon!
© Ziata Guitars, 2009 - 2017. All rights reserved